Homework #4: (DUE: May 31, 2013)
ALL ANSWERS ARE IN LESSON #4
Just a friendly reminder to all students taking this class -
TO PASS this class - ALL 4 Homework's and the Final Exam need to be turned in and you need to have earned 150 points to earn a quill. The Extra Credit and the Term Project are not mandatory, but can help you earn the 150 minimum.
WHEN YOU SEND IN YOUR HW / EC / TERM PROJECT / FINAL - PLEASE place in the SUBJECT LINE -
PFB - HW # (or EC #) - HOL ID
SEND TO - firstname.lastname@example.org
*REQUIRED - PLEASE put your HOL NAME - HOL ID - HOL HOUSE NAME - in the "BODY" of YOUR HW / EC / TP / FINAL.
This Homework is to be sent in no later then Midnight HOL time.
Do NOT send attachments !!!
YOU CAN EARN A TOTAL OF 30 POINTS !
SHORT ANSWERS: 2 POINTS EACH - TOTAL = 10 Points
***FULL SENTENCES - PLEASE***
- When making the Polyjuice Potion what ingredient must be unfortunately killed and skinned?
- Which potion takes approximately one and half hours to procure?
- What potion did Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco make except for different reasons?
- Drinking this potion could make you do just about anything even kill someone you love.
- When you brew this potion for 10 minutes it should bring about a blueish steam.
FILL IN THE BLANKS - 2 POINTS EACH - TOTAL 10 POINTS
- The potion should have the _____ of a _____, dark ____ and bubble ______.
- Harry's _____ ______ had turned a _____ _____, when the seven _______ drank it.
- Your potion should now be as ______ as ______!!
- There are many ______ of this plant and some are _____ ____.
- The ____ and ____ of this plant cause the _____ to become ______.
TRUE AND FALSE - 2 POINTS EACH - TOTAL = 10 POINTS
If your answer is FALSE - please WRITE the correct answer.
- Draco used the Polyjuice Potion to help bring about the death of Severus Snape.
- Hermione tore up the fluxweed and threw it in the cauldron.
- Sadly the Befuddlement Draught can make the drinker a danger to them self and others.
- Wormwood is an ancient sweet herb, which has been used to treat insomnia.
- The Draught of Peace would never be on a magical students OWL Exam.